Re: DML:hood- vs- sex

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 20:57:37 EST

In a message dated 2/11/00 12:32:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dak3184x4@hotmail.com writes:

> ok,i have a decision to make here to either get my
> new hood painted or get my girl friend a nice valentines
> gift.im thinking hood = no sex and i can't have sex with
> my dak "i tried but the tail pipe burnt and the neighbors gave me
> some strange looks"so what it comes down to is
> do i like my dak more than sex.hmmm

You got to get a grip on yourself here before you go getting too carried away
:-) I mean what the heck the hood can wait til after V day and just find her
sumpin on sale so it don't break ya, if she leaves then hey just get a grip
on things and you'll be OK :-)