RE: NOS System with Blower

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 00:00:20 EST

My bad. You're correct. Do both.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: DML: NOS System with Blower

De-burr is removing casting flaws and burrs, and polishing everything to
make the surfaces smooth. Chamfering is done to the oil holes on the main
and cam bearings. It increases the diameter of the oil holes right before
it gets to the bearings to provide better lubrication. It basically puts a
bevelled edge on the oil gallery exit holes.

Mike