Re: Re: Re: Any artists? New stika idea

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 12:56:22 EST

I found an internet site that had a toyota symbol, so grabbed that.. then I
looked for crying babies, and found that one and saved it.. then I went into
Paint shop Pro 6, grabbed the toyota symbol only, put it into it's own
picture, did the same with the baby.. then grabbed the toy again, popped it
into the same pic as the baby, put in the text and voila! tis done! Took me
10-15min

Ken allgood