Dakota is in the shop and general bitching about service

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 14:32:04 EST

You would probably get a free loaner taking a Viper or a 'Vette in for
service,
but I doubt you'll ever get one for a Benneville or Intrepid. You don't get
'free' loaners 'till you've paid for 'em up front..... Like droppin 35 or 40K

-snip-

will bring it in ---tommorrow. Nice policy of no loaners. thanks again
D/C that is going the be 32.99 reasons a day for me to buy elsewhere, and I
am a car nut with spendable income so I think a Corvette rather than Viper,
a Bonneville rather than an Intrepid etc.

 -snip-