RE: Re: Lift & Tires

From: Brown, Mike (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 16:16:44 EST

Thanks Preacher!

        I've been slowly adding some "bolt-ons" :
Westin-Nerf Bars, Lund-contoured bug shield, ventshade-window guards...

Check out the stereo: Sony CDR-6100 head unit, Sony 10-disc changer (mounted in the console)
all factory speakers replaced with Sony 6-1/4" triaxx's, MTX Thunderform under the back seat stuffed
with two 10" Thunder woofers, and a massive MTX5400 650 watt/5-channel amp (with built in crossovers)
to push it all !!!
        The only problem is mounting the amp. I stuffed it under the divers seat for now, but
it is so long it sticks out the back. Any better mounting ideas? System sounds awsome!
(I still need to add some dash mount tweeters)