Re: 5.2 vs4.7

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 21:45:18 EST

cbradio58@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well it is only my opinion but I would prefer the beefy 5.2 over this
little
 4.7. Heck you can replace the air filter and exhaust and get the same or
 better horse >>

hey Ben. ive raced 318s and i beat them. sometimes they beat me too. its all
in what you like. im not calling your motor puny so dont call mine puny
either. I love the power and pick up of my truck with a 4.7 and to tell you
the truth its more refined than the 318 and the 360. ive kept up to mustangs
camaros and RTs no problem. Have you even driven a 4.7 dakota? until you do i
dont think you can have a opinion on it. ive driven a 4.7 a 318 and a 360
dakota. i got the 4.7 because it felt the strongest and smoothest of the 3
motors

Rob