Re: Re: DML:hood- vs- sex 4 Ken's sake

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 22:21:48 EST

What I like about my 5 speed Dak, is you get to choose the gears to put 'er
in. Want to go slow, put in first, want to go fast, tickle the gas pedal
and row through the gears.

Course with four wheel drive, you can put 'er in 4 low and bring out the
animal in yah, or put er in 2 high and push 'er up a wall. Nothin' beats
changing the oil and lubeing up the chassis in my Dak. ;-P

As for the original post, a good woman is always better than a Dak, better
than anything. Course there are some similarities between a Dak and a
woman. If you treat her well and spend quality time with her, be there
when shes not well, and show her some tender loving care, she will never
let you down.

Just my thoughts.

Mike in Okie ville, still looking for my good woman. Their so rare these days.

mschwall@flash.net