Re: pretty sweet way to pay

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 00:56:38 EST

Wow Dave, you're pretty fast!! ; )
Actually, I must admit. Greed is one of the reasons I made that post. This Dakota of mine is getting expensive! And to
top it off, I might be selling my '95 for a newer one. Another reason is that it is really useful. Many auction items
require payment by money order only. If you don't like taking the extra time to go to the PO Box to pick up a money
order, just use that web site. Its what I've done and its pretty damn convenient. I just thought it was something that
someone else can benefit from too.

Thanks Much,
Chris