Re: Re: 5.2 vs4.7

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 02:13:02 EST

In a message dated 02/13/2000 6:55:28 AM !!!First Boot!!!, acolona@i-55.com
writes:

<< if I was worried about smog regulations I would have bought a beetle. Ohc
 engines are just another way these environmental wakes get to strip our
 freedom and FUN away from us a piece at a time. As long as I want
 performance I'll stick with the mighty 318, or until I happen to see a rail
 car run an OHC motor.

yeah OHC motors are so bad they use them at INDY. in fact most of the guys
running INDy are using olds v8. And smog laws arent so bad. yeah im not crazy
about them but they need to keep people in check otherwise we would all
suffer. ALL my cars have passed smog with flying colors for the years they
were made. i had race cars but they were strictly for that. Again i say you
like your 318, thats fine. i like my 4.7. sometimes you guys are so full of
yourselves with stupid comments like OHHHOOO i beat a chevy today or your 4.7
dakota is not a real dakota. Some of you arent any better than the morons
who think the sun came up when ford was built or chevy or toyota or whatever
truck/car you like.
instead of sharing info you guys pound on people who have a different motor
than you do. whats so great about a 318? last time i checked the power
difference was so ridiculously small that it really isnt any difference. im
getting 235 hp out a smaller motor. oh yeah that 235 HP its out of a puny
motor.
most people on the list are cool but some of you guys i dont know
anyway im just ranting so ill get off my soap box
Rob