Re: Stock Decal Removal??

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 11:12:14 EST

I did the same as Joe...mine came right up no problems at all. I did
however have a back-up plan. There is an adhesive remover by 3M that is in
a little black can I got from the parts store. It was about $4 for it and
that helps to breakdown the adhesive compound which will help in sticker
removal...I'd give that a shot if the decals are having a hard time lifting,
just rub this stuff on the decal (it's safe for paint) and it will start
breaking down the adhesive for easier removal.

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com