Re: Re: 5.2 vs4.7

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 11:46:42 EST

In a message dated 02/13/2000 4:27:26 PM !!!First Boot!!!, tmfu@home.com
writes:

<< Rob I have to agree with you. Granted alot of times it's just fun and
games.
 Yes I'm the first to admit I live and breathe MOPAR, but I'm also not afraid
 to say a particular vehicle is faster/nicer/etc than my truck. I like my
 truck, and drive it with pride. It does what I want it to do, it gets me
 from point A to B AND back, and doesn't give me too much grief at that. But
 this 4.7 vs 5.2 thread is getting a bit tired...

 Greg >>

i agree. i have too many people telling me i made a mistake buying a dodge. I
dont need a dodge lover telling me i got a wrong motor. I left my chevy list
because those guys were so against ANYTHING that wasnt chevy it was
ridiculous. one dude asked advice on his wifes ford and those guys basically
ran him off the site. i helped him but after that i left. I dont need to be
around narrowminded people
Rob