Re: DML:hood- vs- sex

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 12:10:35 EST

Wine? The only whine I have comes outta my tires when I'm flying by dem
4duh's and chubbies! And my punctuation...well if you were that close to me
I'd have to kick yer arse :) cause ya don't get fresh with a lady's truck,
it's rude heheheh And last but not least...KINKY what are you doing????
This is a truck discusion page and I was talking about keepin my mouth quiet
and my hands from typing bad things!!!!!!!!!!! besides, duct tape does
wonders when you got problems wif da hoses and stuff...keeps them doors shut
when the lock don't work...darnit, now how do ya do that when yer sittin
inside the truck *laugh*

*angelic halo re-appears*

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com