Re: More Links to Look at

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 17:20:28 EST

> > Too bad no one still
> > makes quick front swaybar disconnnects for our DAKS!!
>
> wouldn't one for a Newer Wrangeler work?
> Greg

I highly doubt it. My front swaybar is connected from the bottom of the
lower control arm to 2 mounts on a frame crossmember all the over the the
other lower control arm. Wranglers are completely different and they dont
even use upper/lower control or A arms. They have a solid front axle, not
IFS. I replaced my stock rubber bushings this summer and they were shot. I
thought alot about trying to make a quick disconnect, but nothing too
intelligent came up :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6