Re: 5.2 vs4.7 torque

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 17:42:51 EST

Good point, I didn't mean max torque, but rather the
somewhat spikey torque curve that some on the list
have made such an ordeal over...I meant for rock
crawling and such the more flat torque delivery might
be better...anyway, didn't mean to add to this
evergrowing post, just wanted to clear up what I
meant.

DMH
00 Dak CC SLT 4.7 auto

--- SS454454@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 02/13/2000 12:56:36 AM !!!First
> Boot!!!,
> donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << Now of course, the greater torque in the 318
> might be more important to the 4x4 guys/gals but
> for
> commuting and the occassional run to the hardware
> store, the 4.7 seems like a good choice.
> >>

> hell bro youre only talking 5 ft lb of torque
> Rob

=====
Donny M Hayes
donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com