Re: Air Horn for Dak?!

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 17:54:31 EST

yes i plan on doin it my self, i have a 92 and i do have old mack big rig air
horns goin under the hood mouting on the fenderwell, u just have to get a air
selenoid and tap into the factory horn and then have a air tank in ur bad or
like i am gonna do underneath the carrage somewere. run a hose to the
selenoid then the horn and when u hit ur horn u will scare the shit outta
people, my friend has done what i just said in a van and he has fun with it,
the air selenoid u can get at jcwhitney for like 20-30 bucks and a 5 or 7 gal
tank for like 15 bucks at wal-mart. hope ya have fun

    joe
    92
5.2 3.55sg