Re: Finally! Web page up, signature file added.

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 18:03:20 EST

Good start Patrick... Love those baby pix! hehehe :-)
Tom

Subject: DML: Finally! Web page up, signature file added.
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 2/13/00 5:12 PM

Well, I think I finally did it. Although I would never admit to being
any type of web page artist, I think I got something finally up on the
web for everyone to browse. While I still have quite a ways to go, it
should be a good taste of where I'm heading with my webpage.
  The main page loads links to other areas and to my favorite sites.
Follow the links that stay on my site to see my vehicles, my family,
Firestone Information, and Pace-Edwards information.
  The page that loads from these links has basic information on it, but
the thumbnails do not load full images. This will be in the future.
The links to Firestone and Pace-Edwards should work, though.
  Please take a second and try it, and I'd appreciate any feedback you
can give!
Thanks,

--
Patrick J. Engram