Re: 5.2 vs4.7--Attn Aaron

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 18:17:46 EST

Well I didn't want to add to this, but hell I'm sick
of Aaron bashing the 4.7 for no discernable reason.
He has his 318, he has said he is going to stick with
it forever and he loves it. If he is so happy with
it, why does he feel the need to constantly try to
convince himself that his 318 is better than the new
engine? Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that he
doesn't have the newest toy? And that crap about the
4.7 being puny...sounds to me like he is trying to
compensate for size of something else...if you know
what I mean. I mainly wonder how he got on this list
in the first place...he obviously doesn't like change,
so you wonder why he isn't somewhere chiseling letters
on rock tablets.... OK, now that I have messed with
his head a little and royally ticked him off, lets
stop this stupid thread. If you are about to buy a
new Dakota, the 318 is not in your future. If you are
worried about the 4.7 being a new engine (even though
is has been out for over 2 years now) you'll have to
buy used to get the 318. Whichever Dak you get,
whichever engine, you'll prbably be very happy with it
as they are very nicely built trucks.

this should be fun.
DMH
00 Dak SLT 4.7 auto