Re: cheap rims help!!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 18:51:18 EST

In a message dated 2/13/00 2:45:56 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu writes:

<< Where do you live in NY??? Do you have a Pep Boys near there??? I just
 recnetly bougt a set of American Racing Chrome Rims. They were 46 bucks a
 piece with the center cap. They dont look bad. When I take mine off the
 street for the winter I am going to put drag slicks on them for the strip.
 They are about the cheapest you can get because of the 6 bolt pattern.
 Belive me I shopped around. Cya

 Peter J Cutler