FLOWMASTER ROCKS!!! continued...

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 19:39:41 EST

To answer a couple of questions: Marc F., I'm in Elizabeth, the armpit of
Jersey :)
Haven't heard a mean Dak around my neck of the woods, except for a black R/T
CC at Gordon Radiator on 1&9, but that's a bone-stock truck.
Jason, the Gibson gave me more highway power than off the line, the JC
Whitney seemed better but kinda "smoothed" out the acceleration, if that
makes any sense. The Flowmaster seems to let the truck snap off the line
more, and the sound is KILLER!! I was going to get a standard 40 series, but
went with the Deltaflow because of interior resonance concerns. It's the
perfect balance, with no annoying resonance at any rpm, but still a deep,
throaty rumble out back.
On another note, I'm removing the Lakewood bars 'cause they hang 2" below the
rim (noticed this when it was getting the exhaust done) and I don't want to
go skiing if I get a flat! Wondered why I had NO traction when we had the
snowfall, it's because i WAS skiing on the bars!! Might go with 2 sets of
spring clamps per side instead.

Kevin / NJ
99 Black Sport+ CC(no decals) / 318 auto 2wd / 3:92 SG
OEM wheel flares / 1.5"& 2" drop / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
F&B Stage1 / MSD 6a(plugs@.050") / Mallory wires / Echlin cap & rotor
K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 HD t-stat / Flex-a-lite dual 12" fans( spring of '00)
Flowmaster 40 Deltaflow split-rear exit exhaust / Hooker tips
Lakewood traction bars / spring clamps
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug
African Rosewood interior kit / Wet Okole seat covers
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6 cd changer / silver DML stickers
VISIT MY TRUCK AT: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">
THE DARKDODGE</A>