Ageing Shocks

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 21:02:26 EST

As you all know (or now know) I have a 94 Dak with stock shocks. I looked
under the truck yesterday and the bushings are CRACKED and basically
dead...well instead of just putting new bushings in im going with new shocks
HOEPFULLY to get a better ride. I've heared alot about the hotchics and am
intersted in them.Whats a good place to buy them?Are there other shocks that
might or are better? Are they worth the money? I know my stockers are
getting old cuz it feels as thought i feel EVERY bump, I know im in a truck
its not a suspension king but i would like a little bit of a better ride.

Thanks
Randall
'94 SLT Ext. Cab V8 5.2L
~Flowmasters (3-chamber)