Re: blue things

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 22:27:54 EST

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

oh oh oh oh oh, rain....*does a little
dance*.....rain.....rain.....rain.....rain....rain...rain.....*does more
dancin*.....rain.....

Yes, I'm jealous :( *sob, pout, cry, whimper*

BUT, I have PLENTY of roads near where I live, so all I gotta wish for is
rain!!!!

Heather