Re: Re: blue things

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 01:43:23 EST

Be careful. Ed has been known to repaint and modify anything from Maisto or
Hot Wheels, etc.,... I am sure he would put an electric motor or some other
idea in a hot wheels if he could get it to fit. Maybe a small battery for a
set of headlights and taillights?? It is rainy out here. Good project?
Jim