Re: Re: VA track meet

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 07:13:45 EST

I've got my reservations put in at the Holiday Inn Express and I'm a definite
for the meet. I'm gonna be bringing my best friend with his chubby truck
(don't laugh when you see it, it's in dire need of paint, but at least it got
the 4.3 in it). And I'll be bringing the girlfriend (she has a soy sauce
mobile but as soon as I can get her out of that car she's going DC...tried to
get her to get the Quad Cab, no dice though). But watch out you V8 guys, not
sure what I'm gonna run but I'm aiming for low 14's!!

-Austin
Vipertruck