Re: '97+ Parts for Sale

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 07:43:49 EST

Where in VA ya movin?
can i expect another DMLer in the area? =-)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ