Testing

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 11:46:19 EST

Just kidding... T'wasn't me the first time (or
100th).

Got a little excited on the way to work this morning
(light rain)... During a slight right turn and
decelerating (an expressway off ramp that is the end
of the expressway) my truck started a 4 wheel slide
that really got my attention... 75 mph (yeah I know
too fast for the rain, but I wasn't
hydroplaning...just slick road)...and the rear end was
about 1' crooked to the left.... (What to do? I
thought)... I went ahead and hit the OD off button,
got the rear to lock up momentarily during the
downshift, and proceeded to turn into it after some
sort of traction was established...and then everything
was fine.

My wife says I might get Skip Barber schooling for my
birthday... WOO HOO!

Sam '00 RT
 "Non spoofed"