Re: Lift?

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 12:35:57 EST

'97 Quad Cab 4x4 eh?? Funny the Quad Cab wasn't
introduced until model '2000...

Anyway, the '33 tire limitation shouldn't be a big
deal. Have you seen a truck setup with this??? It is
BIG!.. One problem with 36" tires, you had better
plan on running Drive all the time, as OD will become
useless unless you are either running downhill, or
have made you own custom gearset to get above 3.92
gears.

Sam '00 RT & '99 4x4 Club Cab