Re: Cracking rc5

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 13:49:01 EST

Robert Cash wrote:

> Getting the client rolling, I need the team joining info!

<stuff deleted>

Same here - I've got the client running but still need the password in order to
join the DML team... I apologize in advance if it has already been posted (but
still need the password!).

DML isn't doing that well either - said there were only 2 members of the team...

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam w/lots of mods (mine)
'96 IndyRam w/lots of options (wifes) - also a numbered (#142) "Track Truck"