Re: Re: 5.2 vs4.7

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 16:01:41 EST

> I ran a 13.4 @ 100 yesterday with a fully modded R/T on a 100 shot of
> nitrous......

okay, you convinced me there is a problem. =)

i know for a fact that the road is flat and the g-tech was mounted properly
though. let's leave it at that because my email program keeps crashing.

must be the actual instrument i guess. seems to over-estimate how fast i'm
accelerating.

but i'd like to think that it's just because my truck is god-like in it's
perfection. =)