Re: Re: Re: 5.2 vs4.7

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 15:30:40 EST

Don't mean to question, but a 13.4 quarter is LS1
territory. The only truck I can think of capable of
that stock *might* be a Lightning. Do you have other
vehicles you could test the GTECH in to see what you
get? Are you making sure it is reading 0 when
starting? Are you doing the run on a fairly level
roadway? I know just a little incline will
signicantly throw off the GTech. My 4x2 4.7 CC has
run a best of 14.92 with my GTech and that was with a
K&N filter and about a 40 degree very dry day and a
GOOD launch.

--- Sean Bruckman <bruckman@urisp.com> wrote:
> I have been playing around with my G-tech/pro now
> that the roads have been
> dry for a few days around here... and now that i'm
> reading some of these
> posts i'm realizing the numbers i've been getting
> are pretty exceptional.
>
> I've backed up these numbers several times and other
> than it being kinda
> chilly out, i can't explain them.
>
> 0-60 6.35 seconds
> 1/4 mile 13.4 seconds @ 94.6 mph
>
> i have an Auto RC 4.7L 4x2 totally stock.
>
> the only other factor in these tests is my 225 lb.
> friend was in the
> passenger seat.

=====
Donny M Hayes