Re: cheater slicks (Tom)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 17:32:03 EST

    I wish there was a grand unveiling planned! Actually, I have a chance
to buy some new R/T rims and equip them with Dunlop 275/55/17. The
only catch is I need to find these cheater slicks for this guy. He doesn't
have too much time for the internet.
    I was playing with my Sony while changing tires earlier toady. You
should
see how my Dak looks with 15" up front and 17" on the back. Wild!!
    The hood should be ready by the Foxwoods run. I'm planning on attending,
but have been too,uummmm, lazy to submit my name on the meet page. Talk to
you soon.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins