Re[2]: cheater slicks (Chuck!)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 18:02:13 EST

Hey, get your lazy ass off the couch and put your name in the hat! Foxwoods
has literally got something for everybody and it was a really good time last
year... Trust me, you gotta meet Bob (Jimmy Durante) Nichols in person. Ha,
Chachachacha! The guy is the definition of a hot-shit! I'll bring my ladder
and camera again, so you're bound to get some nice pix of your rig.

Hope you can make it, as well as rest of the RI meet guys/gals.
Tom