this is NOT a test

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 21:23:11 EST

Just to let all know, I was not the smartass responsible. Not sure how many
the DML got, but the 18yr old Aaron (acolona@i-55.com) appeared in each and
every header on the 1100+ emails I recieved. If you recall also his
childish posts concerning the Magnum Engine Ignitions, and my reply thereof;
the flooding began shortly thereafter. Several of us have contacted his
ISP, and I have had a long chat with my ISP.

Hey Aaron, if you have a problem, we'll solve it when I come through
Louisiana on my way to TX, no need to play games son.
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   95 CC 318 4x4 auto
      15.4@89.5mph
fast4x4@bellsouth.net