Re: Fuelers at Firebird

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 22:31:38 EST

Yeah I shot you a note off list to your original post. Didn't you get it?
I live north of Phoenix and I may be interested in coming out Friday evening.
I won't be racing my new Dak, but
I'm interesting in checkin' the place out. As for Firebird, we only got
tickets for Saturday. Figured it was the cheapest
way to see some decent racing. Sunday I guess gets real crowded. I've never
been so I'm going on the direction
of my co-hort in crime at work. He's an old Mopar fanatic (but drives a Blazer
right now....oh well, maybe he's got a
Dak in his future.)