Re: Price on CenterLine Aztecs

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 23:21:18 EST

In a message dated 2/14/00 10:59:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

> > Thank you for you interest in the House of Tires and
> > Wheels. 17x7 Centerline aztec's will run you about $
> > 600.00 plus about 40-60 dollars for shipping.
> >

> two problems, I want 17X8s, adn I doubt this comes with tires and is ready
> mount!
> Greg
Greg, 17x8's will most definitely stick out if you don't have fender flares.
I have the factory SLT ones and they are about flush. The wheels are
backspaced to the max with only very slight rubbing on the drivers side. This
is all assuming your truck is lowered 2" in the front. If you plan on staying
at stock height the I don't see a problem. I have a pic I can send you or
anyone that is interested....I really need to get a webpage...

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2