Re: Re: [Fwd: apology]

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 23:19:45 EST

Jon, at this point it's a 99.999 percent chance that it was from my comp.
So, where do you want to go from here. I'd like to handle this matter like
an adult. What course of action (kicking me off the DML being the most
obvious) would you feel will make up for the problems this has caused you?
I'd just like to get this over with.