Re: Price on CenterLine Aztecs

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 23:37:49 EST

In a message dated 2/14/00 11:33:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

> > Greg, 17x8's will most definitely stick out if you don't have fender
> flares.
> > I have the factory SLT ones and they are about flush. The wheels are
> > backspaced to the max with only very slight rubbing on the drivers
side.
> > This
> > is all assuming your truck is lowered 2" in the front. If you plan on
> > staying
> > at stock height the I don't see a problem. I have a pic I can send you
or

> > anyone that is interested....I really need to get a webpage...
> >
> > Kelly in SC
> > '96 CC 5.2
>
> why woudl lwoering it make em stick out?
>
> How was ti lowered to stick the wheels out, that makes ZERO sense to me,
as
> of yet, it is not lowered though....
Mine is lowered with spindles. I don't understand it either but I lost almost
an inch of backspacing after I lowered it. For the record I believe mine are
backspaced at 5 1/4. I'll have to crawl under there and measure it again. And
write it down this time.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2