Re: Re: Re: 5.2 vs4.7

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 02:51:06 EST

Man and I thought the dealer was BSin me sat when I picked up my truck, he
said teh 4.7 puts out closer to 270hp stock. care to plug in a weight and
get a rear wheel dyno number. was it zeroed out? rather impressive
though... I still think the dealer was full of it but what the hell
right... Also I know my cc feels rather fast, but I also had a v6 auto
before... dude let us know... was this multiple runs? just impressive and
rather unbelievable if ya ask me but hey man if that's what you got and got
similar on multiple runs.. what i have found is that i will runn each
section twice if i can safely, once in each direction to determine true
flatness... nice though buddy, 3.9 gears i assume? miles on odometer?

Awesome,
Chris