Re: RT Spanked by Toyota?

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 10:44:01 EST

I know a guy that drag races a Stang, and one of the rules where he races is
that all the cars have to have a u-shaped shackle to hold the driveshaft on
in case it snaps. This guy saw a D/S snap near the end of the quarter and
got launched like 20 feet in the air and landed upside-down. Driver was
saved by the rollcage, but he puked his guts out from the accident. :)

Frank WJ