Re: aztec rims?????

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 00:53:16 EST

Rob,

I have 92 stock wheels (two-bar directional alum.
things) that I am looking to sell and some AR-234 15x7
that I will be selling also......IF I can swing some
new 17" Centerline Aztecs and it will not be until
mid-May though. (gotta graduate college first).

I am trying to find some 17" for $160-$200/wheel....

Gregg
92 V6 CC