Re: Job

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 23:50:39 EST

Good luck! At least it's not Port Charlotte. Sorry but I saw that on your web
page. Thought I was the only person besides the people who live there and the
snowbirds that visit every year who knows the place. Born in Naples and raised
in Ft. Myers. Anyways good luck again.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318