Re: Getting Tires - woohoo

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 23:54:46 EST

nah, I just bought the truck this past november.. I knew the tires were
bad from the start, both rear tires had 1 or 2 small bulges, meaning the
insides were screwed.. that, and looking at the tread, could tell that they
only had another 10k on them... they *may* have been good from the
beginning, but not when I purchased the truck. Wish I coulda bought a
dakota brand new, but didn't have the extra 5k.. pushing the cash flow as
it is

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L