Re[2]: Headers??

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 21:37:45 EST

, I had Doug Thorley headers on
> my '95 and swear by them. Mike Clark has them on his
> Dakota, and he too swears by them. The hardest part

Yep I swear. I dynoed mine and got an extra 18 ponies out of the
tires with the headers. About the same in torque too. You won't be
disappointed with these.

> of the installation is hammering off the Y pipe before
> the CAT. Expect about 5-8 hours of labor, most of
> that spent on getting the pipe apart.

That is if you have a decent garage and tools. I didn't, all I had
was a hacksaw blade and a hammer..... Get a sawzall or something. You
can read all the gory details of my install experience at:
http://www.mikesdakota.com/html/dakota/thorley.html

--Mike