Re: Got a email this morning saying I wasnt a DML member so Im just testing.

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 20:31:17 EST

I received four of them in the past week or so. The only thing is that
the emails that "bounced back" were about two or three months old. And
I know they went through because I saw them posted. Don't know what's
up, but I know my posts are going through, so ...

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins

> Well this morning I got an email saying "Your message to the Dakota
Mailing