Georgia meet...

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 23:27:49 EST

Last year several of the DML folks in Ga. gathered at the Silverdollar
Raceway in Reynolds http://www.silverdollarraceway.com for some weekend fun
at an All Mopar Meet. Did you all enjoy it? I was not aware of it at the
time (I sure wish I had been).

This years All Mopar Meet will be Memorial Day weekend, May 27 & 28. If
there is interest in a DML get together I would be happy to host it. We
live in Byron, about 20 miles from the track. I think several of y'all
stayed in Byron last year at one of the motels. We've got a large back yard
where tents can be pitched, we have several motels in Byron and two RV camp
parks within a couple miles.

Y'all think about it and let me know if there is some interest. Oh yes, you
don't have to be from GA to come!!!
Cal Hyer