Re: RE: April issue of Sport Truck

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 16:28:53 EST

In a message dated 2/15/00 1:14:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
webmaster@smokindakota.com writes:

<< I have been talking with this guy. He is very nice. He is fully sponsored
 and you should see his truck in Truckin' soon. He said the mod for the
 powerdyne was fairly easy, just a matter of shortening up the pipe for the
 tb hat. Hey austin is this true? Is it that easy? >>

It's that easy to install, however I had alot of computer problems I couldn't
solve until I sent it in to superchips. I'd also recommend getting 30#
injectors and a recalibrated 6:1 FMU to keep the fuel rail pressures down.

How did you get in touch with this guy?? I emailed the magazine about it
requesting them to get me in touch with him but with no luck. Hook me up with
him, I want to swap info with someone else that's done the install. Thanks.

-Austin
Vipertruck