RE: RT Spanked by Toyota?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 13:36:02 EST

Some of the OEM Performance houses put them on as a Stage-III package deal.
Seeing the past with throwing driveshafts, anyone that either doubling or 50
percent greater than stock HP, should buy one. The price is cheap. This is
part of the building process for any car I improve upon now.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps