Story of Excusion versus Stang-Road Rage in CA

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 13:05:41 EST

Driving my Stang back from Vista High School (RVB), here is Vista, CA;
someone in a monster size vehicle called a Ford Excursion was going to slow
on the winding back roads. I can understand why he was going slowly, since
it weighed over 8K, cannot corner and totally gutless. Since the Mustang
can pull a 1plus G (specialize suspension with 18 rims & ZR tires), I went
around him (I was in a rush that is) on the winding road. I finally stopped
at the underpass to the I-5, on College (Oceanside area), when the S***t for
brains, decided to roll up next to me and power down his window and said
something (couldn't hear). Looking up, windows up and music blasting
through the Mach 480 stereo system, and seeing his wife (supposed) was next
to him. He quickly powered his window, cross three lanes and got on the
freeway in a hurry. I think the woman must have said something. Probably
noticed that 1) I weighed 240-250lb, 2) 55 plus chest and 3) 19" arms was
about to get out of the car to see what he said (in the middle of the
traffic).

However, I wouldn't do it since his wife was there and didn't want to
embarrass him before his soul mate. But the nerve of some people is beyond
me. I should of drove my DAK and gave him the finger after passing him
again. But at least I had the chance to check out his rear end some chrome
if there was some road rage. Unfortunately, with the Roush Mustang, he
would of drove over me. I only have no more than 3-5 inches of ground
clearance. He he he

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA