Re: Who is running 17" wheels?

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 15:23:42 EST

In a message dated 2/16/00 4:22:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Mag318Racr@aol.com writes:

> What year is your truck Austin? I have the same combo and there's no way I
> could go 4/5. I am at 2/3 probably closer to 2/4 and I've rubbed the
bottom
> lip of my fenders on slow bumpy corners.
>
> Kelly in SC
> '96 CC 5.2

I've got a 95 RC. It's all in the backspacing. My tires sit inside the
fenders just fine. Sometimes on really hard bumps the tire will hit the
inside fenderwell, but this is a very rare occurance, and I've never
sustained any damage from it.

-Austin
Vipertruck