Re: Re: Why I Drive A DAKOTA!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 18:12:37 EST

-snip-
Would I buy another Dakota?

      Talk about STUPID question, HELL YES!  V8 4x4 ALL DECKED OUT
      with a 5 speed tranny :)  - I can't drive an automatic :(

Heather

my toosense worth :)

-endsnip-

There, there Heather. I can't drive an automatic either. I dropped
my sister and family off at the airport last week, except I can't
carry 'em all in the Dak, so we went in their Camry. My sister drove
out there, we unloaded them, my 3 yr old niece, luggage, they left, I
sat in the drivers seat for the first time. There are a lot more
buttons and knobs in the Camry than in my Dak. My left foot was
flailing around, looking for a clutch, while I tried to find the
ignition. I accidently turned the wipers on starting it, then I
couldn't figure out which of the myriad buttons and knobs turned them
off. Drive for miles with them on, because the roads relentlessly
channeled me towards the freeway, with nowhere to pull over and try
to figure out the controls. And I still wanted to find a clutch....
Flip