Why I drive a Dak!

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 18:42:50 EST

Sorry for the double, but I forgot a few details...
I have owned a 76 Dodge Charger Daytona, 1 of 46 with a sun roof, 360 Hi-po
motor, auto, ac, loaded! I miss that car.

The only thing I dislike about my Dak is the engineering quality. I have
changed the ATF *took a record 5 hrs; had to unbolt a crossmember,a nd 2
trans mounts*, and the oil, * no room to work, and swing the filter
wrench*. I have to do periodic service to my Transfer case, and I would
like to know *and am not looking forward to this project, even though it is
just to change the fluid, based on past experiences* I would also like to
know if I have a stock trans cooler, and what model my trans is; auto OD
5.2L '96 Sport.

Would I buy another? Hell yes!
The amount of fun and satisfaction I have in that truck hides my dislike in
the the engineering of the truck.

It would have to be a 5.9L R/T, or a 4.7L, both reg cab, 2wd, with a sure
grip, and not less than 3.55's out back. *3.91's preferably*
And an auto.